Earn academic credit while gaining practical internship experience.
UC Berkeley Global Internships offers project-based academic internships in a variety of industries in both domestic and international locations. We partner with leading organizations such as the Academic Internship Council and EUSA to provide you with internship programs and comprehensive support, including:
- One-on-one program advising
- Placement in an internship based on your academic background, experience, and interests
- Professional development workshops to prepare you for your internship
Global Internships programs are open to all University of California students and visiting students from other colleges and universities.
Summer 2016 application opens on February 1, 2016 and closes on February 26, 2016.
|Canada||Engineering in Toronto||Summer|
|Hong Kong||Hong Kong||Summer|
|Thailand||Engineering in Thailand||Summer|
|United States||San Francisco Bay Area||Summer|
For more information:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us at +1 510 664-4872
- Visit us for drop-in advising Mondays 1-5 p.m. in 160 Stephens Hall or Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. in 1995 University Ave, Suite 130