- Research the program on the UCEAP website.
- Read the Need to Know document for your country/program:
All Programs - Israel
- Complete a Self-assessment to determine if you are eligible to apply.
- Complete the items listed in the application checklist for your program, incuding the MyEAP online application and hardcopy supporting materials..
- Submit required materials to 160 Stephens Hall by the program application deadline.
Once submitted, applications are reviewed and you will be notified via email of your status six to eight weeks after the application deadline. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact list to ensure messages are delivered to your inbox.
|Program Option Checklist||Duration||Application Deadline|
|Ben-Gurion Univ. of the Negev||Fall 2017||extended to - Feb 17, 2017|
|Ben-Gurion Univ. of the Negev||Year 2017-2018||extended to - Feb 17, 2017|
|Ben-Gurion Univ. of the Negev||Spring 2018||Apr 17, 2017|
|Israel Institute of Technology, Technion/Neubauer||Spring with Internship 2018||Apr 17, 2017|
|Summer, Hebrew University of Jerusalem||Summer 2017||extended to - Feb 17, 2017|
|The Hebrew Univ. of Jerusalem||Fall 2017||extended to - Feb 17, 2017|
|The Hebrew Univ. of Jerusalem||Year 2017-2018||extended to - Feb 17, 2017|
|The Hebrew Univ. of Jerusalem||Spring 2018||Apr 17, 2017|