How to Apply
You must submit the following application materials for the Tohoku University Summer Programs:
- 2017 Berkeley Partner Program Cover Sheet
- 300-500 Word Personal Statement (typed, double-spaced)
Statement should explain your achievement in your school/university life as well as your motivation/interest in participating in the Tohoku University Summer Programs
Email your materials to email@example.com. Do not forward your application to Tohoku University—all materials must be submitted to Berkeley Study Abroad.
Application deadline is March 20, 2017..
A limited number of spaces are available. You will be notified of the application results via email in early May.
If selected, you will be required to submit the following materials:
- Portrait photo (4cm x 3cm)
- Photocopy of your passport ID page (your passport should be valid for at least six months beyond the end of the program)
- Official Transcript in English
- Application form for the Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) scholarship