Registration fee: 500 USD per student including:
- Shared accommodation at students residence from July 3rd (Check in) to July 13th (Check out) at TEC dorms
- Airport transfers on July 3rd and July 13th (travel details must be indicated in the registration form) **Participants arriving or leaving at a different time schedule have to arrange their own transportation. Information on location will be provided.
- Local transportation during the program
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Program Materials
- Certificate of participation
- Networking and cultural activities during the program
- Weekend trip to Mexico City and Teotihuacan Pyramids (one night in Mexico City)
- Travel insurance coverage during the program period July 3rd to July 13th
** Personal expenses including airfare are to be borne by participants.