The APRU Undergraduate Leaders Program is a 10-day summer program of classes, lectures, seminars and workshops at Tecnológico de Monterrey in Puebla, Mexico.Hosted by Tecnológico de Monterrey, the program's theme "INSPIRE: Next generation of innovators.
- enhance the international experience of students from APRU member universities;
- enrich key competencies and entrepreneurial, creativity, innovative and leadership potential of APRU students;
- promote knowledge transfer and cultural exchange among APRU students; and
- explore various aspects of Latin American culture and History
Tecnológico de Monterrey is one of the largest private, nonsectarian, multi-campus universities in Latin America, with over 90,000 students at the high school, undergraduate, and postgraduate levels. Based in Monterrey, Mexico, the Institute has 31 campuses in 25 cities throughout the country and is known for having one of the top graduate business schools in the region and being one of the leaders in patent applications among Mexican universities.
To learn more, visit the Tecnológico de Monterrey APRU Undergraduate Leaders Program website.
For more information:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at +1 510 642-9664
- Schedule an advising appointment Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. in 1995 University Ave, Suite 130
Dates: July 3 – July 13, 2016