- Meet with a program advisor
Recommended for all programs.
- The application period is now closed!.
Be sure that you have gathered all of the following information before you begin:
- Basic biographical and contact information
- Emergency contact information
- Program and course selection
- Agreement to terms and review of program policies
- Upload supporting materials in PDF format
- 200-500 word essay
Essay should focus on why you chose your specific program and include details about your cross-cultural or international experiences to date.
- Copy of your most recent college transcript (official or unofficial)
- A Signed Student Agreement
- Signed Student Waiver of Liability
- Pay non-refundable $400 deposit
A non-refundable $400 deposit (payable by credit or debit card only) is required at the time of application and will be applied towards the program fee. The $400 deposit cannot be waived.
Your application is not considered complete until all required materials are submitted. Applications will be reviewed in the order received. Apply as early as possible, as space is limited.
You may only apply for one Global Internships or Summer Abroad program per summer. If you apply to a program that is canceled or if you are placed on a waitlist, you will have the option of switching to another open program that does not have a waitlist.
You will be notified via email of your application status by March 22, 2017.