To apply for GSP, you must email your program application as a PDF attachment to email@example.com and indicate "GSP 2017 Application" in the subject line. The deadline to apply is Early-February 2018 for UTokyo students (depends on faculties), and 16 March 2018 for students from ANU, NUS, PKU, UC Berkeley, Cambridge, UCPH, Oxford and Yale.
Students are required to respond to the host university's GSP offer within one week after receiving the acceptance email. Penalties for canceling an accepted offer may apply and are subject to the terms and conditions outlined by each university.
The application form for the GSP 2018 is now open until 16 March 2018. Download the application form here.
Please review the course profiles carefully to ensure that you fit within the target audience and meet any prerequisites before submitting the GSP application to your home institution.
Important information for applying to the IARU Global Summer Program:
• The IARU Global Summer Program is open to students currently enrolled at one of the IARU universities.
• Due to limited spaces, applications are exclusively for IARU students.
• You need to possess a high level of proficiency in written and spoken English. Please contact the GSP Coordinator at your home university for criteria used to determine fluency.
The GSP application process
There are three stages of the IARU GSP application:
Send your application to your home university indicating which course(s) you would like to participate in. If not otherwise stated, send copies of your academic transcripts along with the application, and check in the course description(s) whether further application material is needed. Please seek clarification with your home universities about the requirements for credits and funding (if needed).
Applications close on:
• Early-February 2018 for UTokyo students (deadline depends on faculties), and
• 16 March 2018 for students from ANU, ETH Zurich, NUS, PKU, UC Berkeley, Cambridge, UCPH, UCT, Oxford and Yale.
• Please note that you must go through the application process of your home university.
Your home university will select outgoing candidates for each GSP course.
Selected students will be informed of their acceptance by their home university by 13 April 2018.
Selected students respond to acceptance offer by 10 May 2018.
Penalties for canceling an accepted offer might apply - subject to the terms and conditions outlined by each university.
IARU-Santander GSP Scholarships
Thanks to the support of the Santander Universities Global Division, IARU universities are able to provide scholarships to support their students' participation in the GSP. For information on how to apply for an IARU-Santander GSP Scholarship, please contact the GSP Coordinator at your home institution.
Where to apply
Closing dates for applications:
• Early-February 2018 for UTokyo students (depends on faculties), and
• 16 March 2018 for students from ANU, NUS, PKU, UC Berkeley, Cambridge, UCPH, Oxford and Yale.
Please note that you must submit your application & transcripts to the GSP contact of your home university.
If the course(s) you are applying for request/s additional application material, include these documents in your application, too.