The Global Internships team works one-on-one with you to find an internship that matches your career goals, interests, and experience level. Internships in London are available in a wide variety of fields and internship placement is guaranteed. Internships will be three days a week, with the other two days of the week consisting of program-related coursework and activities.
Examples of past internships:
- Assist with event managing, planning, promotions and communications for food traders customers and clients
- Develop organization website and phone apps, including front and back end tech
- Analyze and improve an application used for non-police reports and devise feedback system
- Create and curate content for social media platforms for organization
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to provide ad operations status of campaigns, technical issues, launch delays, delivery issues, etc.
Opportunities can vary year-to-year by such factors as market trends, time of year, and the economy. Common industry sectors for internships include, but are not limited to:
Business & Economics
Education & Schools
IT & Computing
Travel, Tourism & Hospitality