The Global Internships team works one-on-one with you to find an internship that matches your career goals, interests, and experience level. Internships in Hong Kong are available in a wide variety of fields and internship placement is guaranteed.
Examples of past internships:
- Launch an education tech start-up that provides an online platform for teaching foreigners Chinese
- Assist the marketing team of a corporate social responsibility project in developing tactical marketing plans and strategies for business
- Participate in planning, data collection, evaluation and data analysis of a research project to understand Asian countries' development and children's education systems
- Draft grant proposals and budgets for a banking corporation charity fund
- Design and develop hardware and firmware
Opportunities can vary year-to-year by such factors as market trends, time of year, and the economy.
Common industry sectors for internships include, but are not limited to:
Advertising & Marketing
Non-Governmental Organizations & Social Services
Science & Technology
Some challenging internship fields to place in Hong Kong are:
- Banks and Financial Firms - Alternative placements in financial departments and venture capital companies.
- Film and TV - Alternative placements include video in production house, post-production studios and advertising / PR agencies.
- Government - Alternative placements in NGOs.
- Medical Direct Service - Alternative placements in university research.
- Law - Alternative placements in legal departments in NGOs or corporate services.