Your gift enables us to invest in scholarships, programs, and advising that directly support students. Giving to Berkeley Study Abroad—at the level that best reflects your financial ability—upholds our outstanding programs and welcomes you into a community of donors who have found a way to do more.
These examples show how gifts may be used during the year:
- $100 covers the cost of applying for a passport
- $500 funds a student’s meals for a month
- $1,000 pays for round-trip airfare to a program destination
- $2,000 provides a one-semester scholarship
- $10,000 covers living expenses for an academic year abroad
- $50,000 creates an endowed scholarship in your name or matches your giving priorities with vital campus needs
How to Give
- Make a gift online
- Make a gift by mail
- Take advantage of your employer’s matching gift program
- Give gifts of stock - Make a planned gift
- More giving options
Leadership gifts of $1,000 or more establish your annual membership in the Charter Hill Society, a special circle of donors who receive benefits in gratitude for their support.
Gifts of $50,000 or more are especially critical to maintaining Berkeley’s preeminence. To match your giving priorities with vital campus needs, please call us at +1 510 664-9150.
Preserving Berkeley's Excellence
Together we can help more students participate in study abroad, develop and maintain innovative programs, and support the brilliant faculty that make UC Berkeley the world’s premier public university. Please give to Berkeley Study Abroad today.
For more information, contact:
Office of Development
Berkeley Study Abroad
University of California, Berkeley
1995 University Avenue, Suite 130
Berkeley CA 94704-7026
+1 510 664-9150