Resources for Academic Advisers
Students are encouraged to be in communication with their academic advisers throughout the Study Abroad process. Our Resources for Academic Advisers include a Calendar of upcoming events, sample EAP forms and information about Academic Integration.
Opportunities for Faculty Involvement
There are many opportunities for UC Berkeley faculty to get involved with EAP at the international, university-wide and campus levels. All information for faculty is provided on the University-wide EAP website.
At the international level
- Serve as an EAP Study Center Director or Visiting Professor
- Participate in EAP faculty exchange opportunities that assist in evaluating and developing EAP programs abroad
At the university-wide level
- Serve in administrative, advisory, consultative, and program development and review roles
- Advise on the development of discipline-related programming
- Register with the EAP faculty database
At the campus level
- Serve on an Academic Senate Committee on EAP
- Serve as an EAP Campus Director
- Serve as an EAP Liaison Officer
- Participate in EAP student recruitment, selection, pre-departure preparation, and orientation